Thursday, February 11, 2021

A Covid-19 Tale

 A COVID-19 TALE

This joke was sent to me by a friend. I don't know the original author.

Please be careful, because people are going crazy from being locked down at home. I was just talking about this with the microwave and the toaster while drinking my coffee, and we all agreed that things are getting bad.

I didn't mention any of this  to the washing machine because she puts a different spin on everything. Certainly I didn't share it with the fridge, because he's been acting cold. The iron tried to straighten me out. She said the situation isn't all that pressing and that all the wrinkles will soon get ironed out.

The vacuum, however, was very unsympathetic and told me to suck it up. But the fan was very optimistic and gave me hope that it will soon blow over.

The toilet looked a bit flushed but didn't say anything when I asked its opinion, but the front door said I was becoming unhinged, and the doorknob told me to get a grip.

You can guess what the curtains told me. They told me to "pull myself together."

No comments:

Post a Comment